11 months ago
There is just one week left to enter your submission to the Google Maps Platform Hackathon. Submissions are due November 14, 2022 @ 5 PM ET.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. Make sure all of your teammates are invited and have accepted their invitations!
After reviewing the first few submissions we want to highlight a few requirements so that you don’t miss anything that would make your project ineligible.
- Did you build an application that uses at least two Google Maps Platform APIs or SDKs?
- Did you provide a GitHub code repository for your project that is public and open source?
- Did you provide a URL and instructions for the judges to test the project (.apk file, user credentials, public site URL, etc.)? This should not require cloning your repository.
- Did you pick a category and explain why your project fits into it?
- Did you record and upload a demo video showing off your project? Your video should be less than 3 minutes and show the project working in action (not screenshots).
- Did you write a description of your project and provide details of what you did for the hackathon? Be sure to include how you used at least two Google Maps Platform APIs or SDKs!