5 months ago
Submission Checklist: Do you have everything?
There is just one week left to enter your submission to the Google Maps Platform Hackathon. Submissions are due November 14, 2022 @ 5 PM ET.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. Make sure all of your teammates are invited and have accepted their invitations!
After reviewing the first few submissions we want to highlight a few requirements so that you don’t miss anything that would make your project ineligible.
- Did you build an application that uses at least two Google Maps Platform APIs or SDKs?
- Did you provide a GitHub code repository for your project that is public and open source?
- Did you provide a URL and instructions for the judges to test the project (.apk file, user credentials, public site URL, etc.)? This should not require cloning your repository.
- Did you pick a category and explain why your project fits into it?
- Did you record and upload a demo video showing off your project? Your video should be less than 3 minutes and show the project working in action (not screenshots).
- Did you write a description of your project and provide details of what you did for the hackathon? Be sure to include how you used at least two Google Maps Platform APIs or SDKs!
Be sure to read through the main requirements and rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.
Still need more inspiration? Check out the latest demo or demo gallery to see some examples of the things you can build Google Maps Platform.