11 months ago
Only 3 days left to enter your submission to the Google Maps Platform Hackathon!
Submissions are due November 14, 2022 @ 5 PM ET.
Run through this list before you sit back from your project:
- Did you build an application that uses at least two Google Maps Platform APIs or SDKs?
- Did you provide a GitHub code repository for your project that is public and open source?
- Did you provide a URL and instructions for the judges to test the project (.apk file, user credentials, public site URL, etc.)? This should not require cloning your repository.
- Did you pick a least one category and explain why your project fits into it?
- Did you record and upload a demo video showing off your project? Your video should be less than 3 minutes and show the project working in action (not screenshots).
- Did you write a description of your project and provide details of what you did for the hackathon? Be sure to include how you used at least two Google Maps Platform APIs or SDKs!
Best of luck — can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with.